Graduate Program in Chicana/o Studies at UCLA
The launching of the graduate program in Fall 2012 is a significant hallmark in the history of the department. We will begin accepting applications for the next academic year in Fall 2013. The department only admits applicants whose objective is the Ph.D., although students earn the M.A. en route to the Ph.D. Please visit UCLA Graduate Admissions and Graduate Division for more information.
Students must arrange to take the GRE by October 15 to ensure that the program receives scores before our deadline. Applicants should arrange to have their test scores electronically reported.
Applicants who wish to be considered for fellowship(s) must submit all application materials by the published fellowship deadline:
** Applicants who wish to be considered for fellowship(s) must submit all application materials by the published fellowship deadline.
For more information go to http://www.gdnet.ucla.edu/gasaa/majors/chicano.html
Click the image below to download the informational flyer
- 2014 Department Book Talks Mar 04, 2014
- Summer Internship Opportunity form the UCLA Downtown Labor Center Mar 03, 2014
- City Year Bruins - Post Grad Opportunity Feb 10, 2014
- MEChA de UCLA Raza Graduation 2014 Jan 27, 2014
- Congressional Internship Opportunity - Office of Congresswoman Lucille Roybal-Allard Jan 08, 2014