Students with Dependents for the 2016 -2017 Academic Year
Dealine: Monday, August 29th by 5:00PM
Amount: $5,000 for one year
- Full-time enrollment as a undergraduate or graduate student.
- Student must provide a primary finical support for themselves and their
- Student must submit a FAFSA and demonstrate financial need as
determined by UCLA FAO.
- Students MUST complete the PDF in addition to submitting a separate
word document answering 3 essay questions.
- Applications can either be submitted online to firstname.lastname@example.org or
in person to BRC.
Contact: Jean Libby. Interim Program Coordinator, Students with Dependents
Program. (310) 794 -1823. email@example.com
Undergraduate Men of Color for Doctorial Study in the RISE Field
Dealine: Monday, October 3, 2016 by 11:59PM
Amount: Participation in a Grad Prep Academy.
- Undergraduate male of color in their junior year of college.
- Student must provide a primary finical support for themselves and t
- Students MUST complete the application electronically and include
two academic references, transcript, resume, and application