UCLA Alumni Distinguished Senior Award, 2012
Distinguished Senior Awards offer an opportunity for UCLA seniors to join the Alumni Scholars family. These awards recognize leadership, involvement and service to the UCLA community as well as academic excellence. Up to 20 students were selected to receive the 2012-13 Distinguished Senior Awards.
All seniors are welcome to apply. A volunteer alumni committee will screen applications from seniors with a minimum 3.0 GPA who have completed at least one academic year at UCLA. Following the screening, approximately 28 seniors will be selected for interviews.
For more information, contact alumnischolarships@UCLAlumni.net.
- 2014 Department Book Talks Mar 04, 2014
- Summer Internship Opportunity form the UCLA Downtown Labor Center Mar 03, 2014
- City Year Bruins - Post Grad Opportunity Feb 10, 2014
- MEChA de UCLA Raza Graduation 2014 Jan 27, 2014
- Congressional Internship Opportunity - Office of Congresswoman Lucille Roybal-Allard Jan 08, 2014