Urban Institute Academy
The Urban Institute Academy is looking for college juniors majoring in the social sciences (Public Policy, Sociology, Economics, Political Science, etc.) with the aptitude for quantitative research. Students must also have both a strong interest in a career focused on U.S. domestic social policies affecting low and moderate-income individuals and communities, and a demonstrated commitment to public service.
Candidates will be selected based on academic performance (both GPA and rigor of academic course load), interest in public policy research, demonstrated leadership potential, and community involvement.
Click here to visit the Urban Institute Academy.
- 2014 Department Book Talks Mar 04, 2014
- Summer Internship Opportunity form the UCLA Downtown Labor Center Mar 03, 2014
- City Year Bruins - Post Grad Opportunity Feb 10, 2014
- MEChA de UCLA Raza Graduation 2014 Jan 27, 2014
- Congressional Internship Opportunity - Office of Congresswoman Lucille Roybal-Allard Jan 08, 2014